Sep 30, 2019
We'll unpack some of the main themes that surfaced throughout this season of Defined and identify ways to serve and get connected with other women in this community.
1) What have been your major takeaways from this season?
2) What have you been most challenged by in this season?
3) Do you sense any invitations from the...
Sep 23, 2019
Episode 8: Work &
Women face a unique pressure in our work worlds to balance perfectly, either through achieving or opting out. We want to unpack how women can work and lead from a Kingdom perspective. (Featuring Diane Perez)
1) What is the “work” God has called you to in this season? How can you...
Sep 16, 2019
With or without kids, in any season of life, women have the opportunity to be spiritual mothers to communities and raise up younger women of God.
Part two of our conversation with Amy Haga.
1) Are there women in your life God has put on your heart to pour into?
2) If you’ve mentored someone or been...
Sep 9, 2019
Episode 7: Mothering
With or without kids, in any season of life, women have the opportunity to be spiritual mothers to communities and raise up younger women of God. (Featuring Amy Haga)
1) What stood out to you from this podcast episode?
2) Who in your life has most impacted you view of motherhood?
Sep 2, 2019
Episode 6: Marriage
Marriage is intended to be an image of Christ’s love for his people; we’ll unpack women’s role in this partnership and what Biblical marriage looks like.
1) Who in your life has had the biggest impact on the way you view marriage and the role/expectations of a wife?
2) How should a...